1. _____This sign identifies the runway on which your aircraft is currently located.
2. _____This sign indicates thousands of feet remaining to the end of the runway.
3. _____This marking means the runway or taxiway is closed.
4. _____These lights outline the edges of a runway.
5. _____This array is located at the intersection of two runways and a taxiway.
6. _____This marking indicates where an aircraft is to hold before entering a runway.
7. _____An aircraft that taxis past this sign may interfere with the navigational
landing aid signals that an approaching aircraft is using.
8. _____Stopping behind this marking will ensure wingtip clearance for aircraft on
an intersecting taxiway.
9. _____This painted marking indicates the edge of the ILS critical area. Ground
control may ask you to hold short at this line if an aircraft is using the ILS.
10. _____This sign alerts you that you are approaching a runway and, on a taxiway, is
accompanied by a runway holding position marking.
11. _____This sign indicates an area prohibited to aircraft.
12. _____Taxiing past this sign may interfere with operations on the runway even
though it is not located at a runway intersection.
13. _____These lights outline the edges of a taxiway.
14. _____These lights are sometimes installed on each side of a taxiway prior to its
intersection with a runway.
15. _____This sign identifies the taxiway you’re currently on.
16. _____This marking indicates the edge of a path for vehicle traffic on areas also
intended for aircraft.
17. _____This array indicates that you are approaching the intersection of two
18. _____This sign indicates the direction to a destination runway.
19. _____This sign indicates an exit from a runway.
20. _____This painted marking indicates the line between a movement area and a
non-movement area on the airport.
21. _____This enhanced taxiway marking indicates that you are approaching the
holding position marking.
Click HERE to Score your answers